Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data? The data controller is Lokalic Europe, Katowice. For the proper management in the processing of your personal data, Lokalic Europe has appointed a Data Protection Officer to whom you can turn to resolve any questions you may have, and who can be contacted through this email [email protected].
For what purposes are your personal data processed? Lokalic Europe may process the personal data collected for the following purposes:
- Contact: manage the data of users who contact Lokalic Europe through the contact form that the entity makes available to the user. Also, your data will be processed in order to manage the queries that you send us through the channels provided for this purpose on our website.
2.Registration in the "lokalic.com" customer area: to manage your registration in the "lokalic.com Account" as well as any subsequent data that may be generated through the aforementioned channel, in order to carry out general administration, maintenance, compliance, development, control and management of the procedures that you carry out through your lokalic.com Account, as well as the management of your relationship with the Entity.
Registration in activities and competitions organized by Lokalic Europe: Manage your registration and participation in the different activities or competitions that Lokalic Europe organizes both for its members and for anyone who is interested in participating.
Advertising of our own products and services: Lokalic Europe may send you, both through mail, email, SMS and other means of electronic communication, advertising both general and tailored to their own characteristics of the entity itself, related to our own products.
Advertising of products and services of companies collaborating with Lokalic Europe: your data will be processed in this case in order to send you, both through mail, email, SMS and other means of electronic communication advertising both general and adapted to their characteristics.
Profiling based on your purchases: provided that you give us your consent, Lokalic Europe will create profiles based on marketing studies and statistical and segmentation techniques and procedures that allow us to personalize the offer of products suited to your characteristics and needs. Such acceptance does not imply automatic decision making.
Other channels: we may also collect your data through other channels such as telephone, email, app owned by Lokalic Europe or social networks, in which case we will inform you about the purposes for which we will treat your data, and where appropriate, we will conveniently collect your consent in each of these channels.
What data do we process and from what source are they obtained?
The data processed comes from:
- Data provided by you, through the completion of the forms provided for this purpose.
- Data derived from the provision of the service: indirectly, by deriving from the provision of the service itself and the maintenance of this activity. This category includes browsing data through the website.
- Data obtained from marketing studies in which you have agreed to participate and have given your consent to be used. Depending on the service, the data processed includes the following types of data:
- Identification data (e.g. name, surname, ID card, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number).
- Details of purchases made by you.
- Commercial information data (e.g. interests in certain products).
What is the legal legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of your data relating to "Contact", "Registration in the lokalic.com area", as well as any other communication channel at your disposal, are based on the maintenance of your request and, where appropriate, for the provision of contracted services.
The sending of advertising of own products, may be based on the legitimate interest of Lokalic Europe, when the products offered are closely related to the products you have purchased in Lokalic Europe. In all other cases, as well as when the advertising is from third parties, as well as in the profiling of your purchases for sending personalized offers, the treatment will be based on the consent duly requested.
To whom is your data communicated?
The personal data processed by Lokalic Europe to achieve the purposes detailed above may be communicated to the following recipients depending on the legitimate basis of the communication. By virtue of the above, the following data communications are intended to ensure the proper development of the contractual and/or commercial relationship and to comply with legal obligations of Lokalic Europe:
- Public Bodies and Administrations.
- Financial institutions (for the management of collections and payments) - Companies belonging to the Lokalic Europe Group.
- Courier and transport companies with which the Lokalic Europe Group carries out the shipping service.
- Affiliated companies for sales on lokalic.com: Lokalic Europe offers services for the sale of products from third party companies through the Lokalic Europe website. (Marketplace services), informing the customer at all times when this circumstance occurs. Lokalic Europe shares with said third party company the customer's personal data necessary for the transaction.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data will be kept for the time necessary to provide the service or as long as you do not withdraw your consent. Subsequently, the data will be deleted in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations which implies its blocking, being available only at the request of Judges and courts, the Public Prosecutor's Office or the competent Public Administrations during the period of limitation of the actions that may arise and, after this, its complete elimination.
What are your rights?
Any interested party has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Lokalic Europe is processing personal data concerning them. Similarly, as provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights:
- Access to your data: you have the right to access your data to find out what personal data we are processing concerning you.
- Request rectification or deletion of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify personal data that you consider inaccurate and which concern you, and which are processed by Lokalic Europe or even to request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data: in certain circumstances, you will have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims as provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation.
- To portability of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transfer it to another data controller.
- Oppose the processing of your data: in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you have the right to oppose the processing of your data in which case, we would stop processing them unless, for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. You also have the right, at any time, to object to the sending of advertising by electronic means that we send you, both our own and third parties, and to withdraw any of your consents, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You may exercise the rights described above by sending a written request by post, accompanied by a photocopy of an identification document (DNI, NIE, Passport, etc.) to Lokalic Europe, Katowice, indicating "Data Protection" in the subject line, or electronically via the following link: [email protected].